American Standard Cadet 3 toilets are among the most sought-after toilet models that are selling very well. One of the primary reasons is that they are easily sold at a substantial discount in numerous big box stores.
A lot of people are intrigued by this toilet due to the fact that it is an authentic toilet from a well-known manufacturer with a long-standing and prosperous history in the market for toilets. Also, this American Standard Cadet line toilet has an affordable cost (American standard offers huge discounts at stores) in comparison to comparable basic toilets made by other top brands, like Toto.
- 1 American Standard Cadet 3 Toilets Comparison
- 2 American Standard Cadet 3 Reviews
- 3 Detailed American Standard Cadet 3 Review
- 4 Topics & Questions
American Standard Cadet 3 Toilets Comparison
The below comparison chart shows some of the popular and top-selling Cadet 3 models which are selected and features here from a dozen or so Cadet 3 models currently available in the market.
American Standard Cadet 3 Reviews
The American Standard Cadet 3 is not just one model of toilet. It is a series of toilets. American Standard Cadet 3 is one of the toilet lines or series of models belonging to the American Standard Cadet Suite. The AM Cadet Suite comprises an extensive collection of bathroom fixtures, including sinks, toilets, bidets tubs, whirlpools, and tubs.
Within the Cadet toilet range, there’s an entire range of most toilets from one-piece models to two-piece toilets which come with a variety of designs and flush rates, sizes, and options for configurations. This review was therefore created by American Standard Cadet 3 review was a lot harder and more time-consuming than other reviews on toilets on this site.
There is extra to Cadet 3 than meets the eye. If you’re looking to buy Cadet 3 toilets I highly suggest you go through all the details and be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing a discounted model such as this from a store. While it is true that the Cadet 3 toilet is well built, flushes well, and is affordable, however, there are many complaints about its design and appearance.
It’s not as attractive as Toto Drake toilets and a lot of people have reported problems with those Cadet 3 toilets they bought from stores with discounts. A toilet is an investment for the long run. purchase and you should purchase a toilet that is not just nice and is well-built but also does not come with any flaws.
The below American Standard Cadet toilet reviews will give you an overview of each of the most well-liked Cadet 3 models mentioned in the table of the comparison above.
American Standard Concealed Trapway Cadet 3 Toilet
- American Standard
- Elongated Two Piece Toilets
The hidden Trapway Cadet 3 comes with the look and feel of a front toilet that is round as well as the sleek and simple to tidy design that offers the look of a high-priced covered toilet. It’s loaded with great features that we love at a reasonable price that seems cheap compared to some of the pricier models we tested.
It’s easy to use and can make a statement in any bathroom decor. An elongated bowl shape makes sitting more comfortable and helps to save space. The flushing power is 1.28 gallons per flush (GPF) consumption rate is an environmentally friendly model that is EPA WaterSense certified.
Right height comfort height seat of 16-1/2 inches makes it more comfortable for taller users to make use of. The toilet seat comes with a top mount cushion and cover that has a simple lift-off feature.
Dimension: 30.2 x 15.8 x 30.2 inches
American Standard Compact Cadet 3 One-Piece Toilet
- Compact, elongated design
- EverClean Surface maintains the cleanliness of the toilet bowl
- Includes slow-close seat and lid for silent, no-slam convenience
- One-piece construction eliminates the gap where dirt and grime collects for easy cleaning
- Right Height bowl for sitting and standing comfort is ADA compliant
American Standard 2403.128.020 Cadet-3 One-Piece toilet has the advantage of a one-piece toilet that appears more expensive and is easier to maintain. It also combines the effective and comfortable elongated bowl shape of the other toilets into a smaller unit that will reduce space and be able to fit in smaller bathrooms.
The features include a higher Right height ADA-compliant certified seat level, as well as an EPA. The flushing power of this toilet is also worth writing about. Certified WaterSense 1.28GPF low-water usage flushing efficiency mechanism.
American Standard Cadet 3 Elongated bowl Two-Piece Toilet
- 10-inch rough-in — Measurement from the finished wall to the center of mounting holes on the floor flange
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY — Lifetime warranty of chinaware, 5 years on mechanical parts, and 1 year on seat
- WATER SENSE CERTIFIED — Uses 20 percent less water and performs as well as or better than regular toilets
- POWERWASH RIM — Scrubs the bowl clean with every flush
- SLOW-CLOSE SEAT AND LID — Silent, slow-motion close eliminates sudden slamming
It is a regular, standard variant of an American Standard Cadet 3 toilet. The two-piece model with a unique tank shape is attractive and performs well. This model is probably the most popular Cadet 3 model due to its widespread availability in stores at a discounted price.
The design is clean as well as easy to wash however, it would have appeared more attractive if the trapway had been covered with a skirted style. The Flowise system gives this model the 1.28 GPF high-efficiency water rate, which is WaterSense accredited, yet it doesn’t compromise efficiency. It has a large 3-inch flush valve that allows water to flow more rapidly and forcefully.
It also has a higher right height seat and an elongated shape of the bowl which provides a relaxing bathroom experience. The EverClean antimicrobial coating helps keep the toilet clean and gives it the perfect appearance.
American Standard Cadet 3 Corner Toilet
- 2-Piece design features a separate tank and bowl
- Elongated bowl for greater comfort
- 16.5 in. Rim height is more comfortable and ADA compliant
- Siphon-action jetted bowl with fully glazed 2-1/8 in. trap-way provides a powerful flush
- Oversized 3 in. flush valve
American Standard 270AD001.020 Cadet 3 corner toilet is a compact toilet that utilizes the corners of bathrooms that are often overlooked. It is one of the best corner toilets available.
The triangular shape of the tank makes it slightly different in its shape from other Cadet 3 models. It is nevertheless similar in material, finish, and flushing performance to other toilet models. It still requires less water, with 1.6 Gallons of water per flush, which is the standard for federal use. There are other Cadet 3 models mentioned here that had 1.6 GPF rates earlier but afterward, they came out with the newer models with 1.28 gallons per flush water efficiency. Low water consumption and it’s unique flushing technique that guarantees a clean bowl from the first flush
Other features of this toilet American Standard Cadet 3 corner toilet are an ADA-certified right-height seat level as well as an extra 3-inch flush valve that lets you have a more powerful flush and helps prevent obstructions.
Detailed American Standard Cadet 3 Review
There are numerous American Standard Cadet 3 toilet reviews, but I’ll attempt to provide you with the most thorough one.
The American Standard Cadet 3: Key Features
In a variety of different ways, American Standard knows how to fool customers when it comes to first impressions. The Cadet 3 model of toilet is an example. It seems like a simple minimalist toilet model. It’s not going to be expected to have so many options, would it? You’re wrong.
One of the most efficient toilets available this toilet American Standard Cadet 3 offers many benefits. The most talked-about highlights of this toilet are:
- WaterSense Certification. If you’ve not heard that, getting “green” is now the latest status symbol and Cadet 3 fits that bill. This toilet is only using 1.28 gallons of water per powerful flush, which makes it a WaterSense accepted option. Families can anticipate saving hundreds of thousands of gallons each year with Cadet 3.
- EverClean Surface. There’s not a single person who awakes and looks toward cleaning the toilet. EverClean surface is among the top technological advancements for those who don’t like cleaning. The treatment’s surface ensures you’ll need to clean less often than you have ever done before, and that you will not require more elbow grease to eliminate stains.
- PowerWash Rim. In terms of cleaning The majority of people love their PowerWash rim. The rim uses high-powered water jets to wash the toilet’s rim with each flush. Translation? That means you will have less to do each time you must clean the toilet and fewer days in which you need to take care of cleaning the toilet. Our toilets today are far more efficient.
- Siphon Jet Flushing. The majority of people who hear about low-water toilets shiver at the thought of it, simply because there are many toilets that do not have enough power to do the job. This toilet’s jet-flushing system allows you to flush out large quantities without any worries in the world. FloWise technology provides the highest level of water conservation
- Clog-Free Tech. Along with the siphon jet flushing system, American Standard made an effort to design a gravity-driven system that eliminates the likelihood of clogging. In order to ensure that you have as few clogs as you can, They included an oversized flush valve as well as a half-inch trapway.
- Chrome-Plated Trip Lever. Are you worried about having a lever that goes out of use in a matter of seconds? It’s not a problem for Cadet 3. This toilet includes a chrome-plated lever to trigger the trip.
- Material. The complete toilet construction makes it easier to clean. Also, the material it is made of provides a shining and antibacterial effect. The vitreous china is widely used among the toilets manufacturers. It’s because this fabric is perfect for bathroom equipment. The porcelain is sturdy so that the seat will serve you longer. Besides, you may clean it without much effort.
The American Standard Cadet 3: Additional Features
If you thought the features ended here you’re not aware of American Standard very well. There are other options that people love to talk about. A few of the more talked about minor characteristics include:
- Comfortable toilet seat. Are you concerned about sitting on a small, round seat? Do not fret. This toilet features an elongated, spacious seat. It’s made to be set at a height that’s suitable for adults of all ages.
- All-In-One Kit. Are you concerned about the hassle of to the store for more components? This is the best alternative for you. It includes the bowl, the tank, and the seat. The only thing you’ll need is installation-related items such as encapsulated wax rings.
- Top-Mount Slow-Close Seat Included. There’s something extremely enjoyable about having a slow-close seat that ensures that your bathroom is silent. That’s the reason the American Standard Cadet 3 comes with one and also why they’re extremely popular with those who are sensitive to sound.
- Color-Matched Bolt Hole Covers. A lot of designers are worried that their bathrooms appear “rough” due to the use of covers for bolt holes that are not matching or, worse, not even there. This Cadet 3 takes care of this issue by coordinating all colors to give you a cleaner, sleeker, and more modern appearance than before.
- 5-Year Warranty. If you look at other toilet manufacturing firms, you’ll observe that the majority offer one-year warranty security. American Standard makes an effort to surpass this and it does so well. The five-year warranty covers the majority of issues that could arise in the early stages of a toilet’s period.
Topics & Questions
Is It ADA-Compliant?
In terms of accessibility, finding a toilet that meets your requirements will not be an option to negotiate. This is why it’s crucial to select toilets that are made to aid people with mobility impairments and that’s why many businesses have been developing toilets that meet the requirements that are required by the ADA.
If you’re currently searching to find a bathroom that can live up to the standards set by the ADA The American Standard Cadet 3 is an excellent choice. It’s been certified as ADA compliant and is a good choice for those impaired in mobility.
Is The Cadet 3 Right For Me?
It’s one of the few toilet designs that are considered to be a good all-around idea. Since it’s a universal design that works with virtually every design bathrooms can have it’s the American Standard Cadet 3 is an ideal option for any home.